//PandaWorld
This is me


Diary About Content

Highlights


Throwback Module Review



Fly Away ♥

Finally it's D-Day!!!! ( not the real one but ya....)

Flying of tonight and I can't help but feel excited. This year, I'm spending Christmas in EUROPE!!!!

Christmas in Europe seems to be really exciting but according to our guides, it's nothing special. We were told when we booked the tour that stores and tourist attractions would still be open on Christmas day itself, but prior to our departure, we had a briefing and were told that ALL SHOPS WILL BE CLOSED (dun dun dun dun....)

So it turns out that sales staff cannot be fully trusted. Since nothing can be done now, might as well enjoy our trip in the snow (if there is going to be any....)

A month ago when I was checking the weather forecast, it seemed like I'd be entering a cold cold winter zone, but recently, the temperature seems to be raising (????) It seems like the world is going kuku~ (It was snowing in Egypt and Vietnam?! Seriously I believe that someday it will start snowing in Singapore and the world would end. It's not that impossible after all, it was hailing ~)

This will also be the first time I'll be bringing my TPC overseas (Y) BooYah! That means I'll be able to surf the net (provided that there is FREE wifi connection) According to our briefing, most hotels provide free wifi but then our tour leader sent an email stating that there will NOT be free wifi?! Like WTF can the 2 tour leaders coordinate, one says yes, other says no. One says bring AA batteries, other says bring AAA batteries. Sighs)

I'm sooooooooo looking forward to a cold and snowy mountain in Switzerland (OMG SNOW!!! The fact that I'm a walrus tells you that I LOVE ♥♥♥♥♥♥ the COLD)

I'm really hoping that there will be free wifi then I'll be able to update daily on my journey.

Pray for a safe journey and everything to be fine here in Singapore.

See ya!


Labels: , , , , , , , ,