//PandaWorld
This is me


Diary About Content

Highlights


Throwback Module Review



TOTALLY STRESSED OUT

It's been a while since I blogged.
These days, I've been really busy and tired.

I think a lot of people see me as a happy-go-lucky person, no stress and always happy. But I think I am not such a person.

I find that I have a huge ego and I don't like to show others my weak side. I want to be happy in front of others. That way, I know people would trust me, but deep inside, I am tired and these days, I just can't trust myself.
I am really busy with all the school work and MYE is coming up. Recently I just got the VC post in Badminton which adds on to the pressure. I know the teachers and my team trust me, in a way. But I just can't convince myself that I can do it. I have been so tired that I just don't want to think anymore.

Hopefully, I don't fall sick soon.

Sam