//PandaWorld
This is me


Diary About Content

Highlights


Throwback Module Review



Sec 4 Life so far

It's been a long long while. It's already almost the end of MAY!
June holidays are coming already and I am so so excited!!!!

I just had my Mid-year exams and got back all my results today.
I can't really say that I am happy with what I got, yet I find that I should be thankful for what I got as I didn't really work as hard as I was suppose to so ...

Anyways, here's a summary of my results:

English        - B3 
Chinese        - C6
E Math         - A1
A Math         - A1
Biology        - B4
Chemistry      - A2
Physics        - B4
History        - A2 
Social Studies - B4
Literature     - B4 

So, now that everything is done, I've to work even harder!
 My goal is to get 9A1s for O Levels, so I have to work even harder now. 

Gambate ! Hwaiting !

Chao,
Sam

Labels: , , ,