//PandaWorld
This is me


Diary About Content

Highlights


Throwback Module Review



June in Singapore

4 more days left of the June Holidays (actually it's not much of a holiday for us sec 4's) We only have about 4 months left before our O Level's officially start on 21 Oct. 

This June has been quite eventful with all the weird weather and stuff. Here's a little timeline of what happened for me.

First week of June:
- Went back to school for 3 days
- Had intensive lessons 
- Did lots of weird stuff in school (as usual)
- Celebrated Mummy and Daddy's 20th Anniversary (We went to eat Jack's place after lessons and sang Karaoke for 7 hours from 8pm to 3am) 

Second week of June: 
- Planned out my holiday plan (which I didn't really follow)
- Did a lot of homework 
- Started on Maple and Audition again
- 11 June : Class outing to Sentosa with 4C2 (we were practically high on that day. Had a lot of fun at the beach, played the luge and Taylor lost her shoe on the SkyRide. Went cycling as well and I fell twice...)
- Went swimming at the clubhouse after a long long while (I almost forgot how to swim)

Third week of June:
- Singapore was hit pretty hard by the Haze (from Indonesia)
- A very hazy week

Fourth week of June (aka this week )
- Chiong-ing homework to the max
- Was suppose to have our Badminton farewell but camp was cancelled due to the hazy conditions ㅠ ㅠ
- *Weird Weather* There was a hailstorm in Jurong yesterday 
- Daddy bought Sniper 2 and Alien but I can't play until O's are over
- More chiong-ing to do
- Watch some Korean variety 

So that about sums up my 4 weeks of slacking. But when school reopens, it'll be hell.

There's some stuff to look forward to when school reopens actually.
1. Mrs. Rupa would no longer be teaching us English. Now we have Mr. Tan YH 
2. Ms. Vanitha is gonna give birth soon, so some other teacher will be joining her to teach us Literature (the identity of the other teacher is still a secret but I think I know who it is)
3. Mr. Keong will be spamming us with lots of prelim papers
4. I'm finally leaving Alex's tuition class ( this Sunday will be my last lesson)
5. Super Junior's concert will be in 1 week's time!!!!!
6. Mel's birthday is finally here!


But there are some stuff that I won;t 
1. Mr. Eric's gonna leave soon (My SS is so screwed without his consultations)
2. Ms. Vanitha's leaving 
3. No more Mrs. Rupa :(
4. More more more work 
5. O Level's is just toooooooo near !

Anyway, that's about it. Will update soon!
Cheers,
Sam 

Labels: , ,