//PandaWorld
This is me


Diary About Content

Highlights


Throwback Module Review



Throwback 2023

And the 2023 season has come to an end. Started off this post on 30 December but guess what it’s already almost end Feb. Looks like I really need to start writing throughout the year so that I have this ready before 31 December. Anyways I guess it’s a good start that I’m finally off the procrastination and working on this before half the year goes by. *I guess this is something I need to work on and complete before I start off on my next journey. But that obviously failed as we see how late this post was completed*

JANUARY

CNY

CNY this year was pretty early, and I honestly don’t remember much besides all the eating and collecting angbao. Oddly, I don't even have any records of photos or videos from this period on my storage so I guess it's a first with no photos for this month.  

FEBRUARY

Birthday Month

Feb is always the most fun month for me *especially if CNY fell during this period, but unfortunately CNY was in Jan this year*. Celebrated my birthday with family, had some good food with no photos * surprisingly*
After birthday there was of course Vday, which was spent with Boi. Can’t remember what we did or what we ate and somehow didn’t have photos as well, but I’m sure it was enjoyable.
One of the best birthday presents I gave myself this year was reaching out to the organizers for OhmNanon fan meet and getting their flight details for send off. Had a brief encounter with Ohm while the fans were crowding Nanon at the check in counter and it was a good choice with the lens, got pretty amazing close up shots of both of them, though I have to say Changi Airport lighting ain’t the best.  
Ohm looking so cute here
And yes, this is when my obsession with P'Wave started

Nanon <3

More photos can be found here: Facebook Album

MARCH

Lim0n Aussie Trip

Our first graduation trip which we postponed since Sec school to JC and now just before Sup starts her Master’s, Lim0n is finally heading on our first trip together. Considering how we’ve known each other for more than a decade and we haven’t been on a trip together, such a shame. Was deciding on where to go back in October and we finally decided on post-Summer Sydney. Don’t have much to say about the trip since it happened such a long time ago *it’s almost the 1 year anniversary of this trip at the point when I’m writing this*, so here are the photos to commemorate the trip.

Being public nuisance on the trains
Loving the backdrop and our pose
SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE!!!!
Selfie before our flight back

HDB Lease Signing

Small update on the house: Lease Signing!!!

Finally, after waiting for so long, we got the email for our 2nd appointment with HDB to select our flat and lease signing. Spent quite a few weeks before planning out which units were our preferred choices and honestly, our queue number wasn’t the best so we didn’t expect to get our top few choices. 

When the day finally came, we were lucky enough that selection day fell on a Sunday and we didn’t have to apply for leave. And of course, blessed to get 1 of our favorite units with good view and also a nice layout. 

ONE Fight night

Back at the photo taking again but didn’t expect this to be one of my last shoots with ONE this year. Nothing much to comment besides it being amazing to be able to meet up with old uncle friends and catch up with them. 





More pics can be found here: Facebook Album

Badri ROM

As the month came to an end, Badri’s ROM was really one of the main highlights. It was a pity I couldn’t be there for his traditional engagement ceremony but it’s really nice of him to include me in his name list for his ROM ceremony on a freaking YACHT!!!! Really nice deco and atmosphere. Was helping out a bit here and there before the ceremony and with the videoing. Also got the chance to be there to watch their pre-wedding shoot. 

Oh! Also got to talk to Badri’s parents and I have to say, he really resembles his dad not only in looks but also his character. Had a really fun time mingling with Jan’s friends as well and all I can say was it was an amazing experience. 

Ai Qing
One of my favourite shots from that day
This too <3

APRIL

Fan Girling Month

Started this month off with the Kenzo Varsity Jungle event at MBS where we got to meet P’Off again. Minor regrets bringing the wrong lens because I was expecting myself to be pretty far from the walkway *similar to the YSL Bright event* but turns out, I was at the 2nd row which meant that my 70mm lens was wayyy too zoomed in. 

A super zoomed in photo of P'Off
Bumped into Austin Lin as well
And of course, which event is complete without our own Glen Young

Next up was sending TayNew off at the airport post-fan meet. Decided not to attend the fan meet since it was way too expensive but managed to get the flight details so we managed to get some pretty good shots. 

BBs looking amazing
P'Tay you look so cute here 
More pics here: Facebook Album

MAY

Tiger Uncage Festival 

Saw the ad for this event on Instagram initially and was pretty interested in it since they were launching Tiger’s own beer x soju mix in a can at this event. When they announced that Lee Hi would be a guest for this, I knew I had to go. 

Didn’t really follow Lee Hi a lot, but I knew that I had to hear Breathe live and see if it’ll make me cry again. *note that this song was written by Jonghyun and it’s really a song that hits me so hard* 

Grabbed Ange and we both attended the event after work. Was a lit night, though I kinda regret not bringing my camera along since I’m sure I would be able to catch quite a few amazing shots. Had an amazing time nonetheless cause company was great *though the drinks weren’t that good*

Pretty neon signs
Of course we had to hit the photobooth

Sum Dim Sum Rosalyn Performance

Another event which I came across via Instagram. I still remember seeing it quite a bit and decided to ignore the ad because event was being held on the other side of the world in Bedok. Tickets were on sale and there wasn’t a big crowd initially. Then when I looked at the set list, I almost went crazy. Somehow a restaurant managed to fly Rosalyn in and if you didn’t already know, Rosalyn in a Thai Indie band. Most of us got to know about this band through P’Ping and KP. So for us to know that they were coming down and performing and most importantly, we got to get up close with them? Of course we were all gonna head down no matter how far. 

Managed to snag a ticket with my friends and it was also here where I got to meet the canto band Ciu Jyut. Vibes were good with free flow food and drinks. I think the most fun part of this event was that we all had the chance to talk to the band members and I really got inspired by them to never give up on the band dreams. *Lim0n still has hopes haha*

Besides that, we also managed to snag a few photos with them and of course collect our autographs. 

P'Nutty really in the mood
Then there is Michael
His fave stanky look, P'Anas
P'Aim jamming
And our main event, P'Ping, the drummer we all came to see
Commemorating the event with my signed post card from Rosalyn
More photos here: Facebook Album

Beluca Staff Pass

My most amazing experience this year as a photographer and a fan girl was being able to get my staff pass for Beluca Fan Meet in Singapore. Had been bugging the organizer for a while to get airport arrival and departure information to capture some shots for a while now and finally they responded to my photography request. 

Can I just say that being able to be at the front of the stage and shooting my idols with no barriers is just the best feeling. Bumped into a few other people and of course the legendary CEO P’Tha (was too intimidated to ask for a photo). 

It’s a pity that this organizer no longer arranges for fan meets here anymore, but it’s understandable. They really set the prices wayyyyy too high and with very limited fan benefits, it’s no wonder why the turn up for Beluca was so bad. *not to forget they just had the TayNew fan meet less than a month before this* At least it was good *for me* while it lasted. 

Checking in early to get my fan support
Lovely boys during the photo session
With P'Tha



More photos here: Facebook Album

JJ Pong Birthday Café

If you know me, you will know that my fave KP ship is JJPong even though they are so illegal in the show *yes I’m a ghost shipper* Since their birthdays are only 5 days apart, I was hoping to be able to fly to Thailand to attend the birthday celebrations for both of them, but obviously I was denied so I have to make do with the café event in Singapore. 

Wasn’t expecting much for this event and didn’t even plan to go with anyone. Just wanted to arrive, eat and collect my goodies before leaving. Plan was foiled hahah. Met a bunch of my usual KP fandom peeps and we had a good catch-up session. Since the turn-up wasn’t that great *we must remember that both of them aren’t main characters, wait I won’t even consider them as side characters since no one really noticed them in the show*. 

As someone who enjoys *tiny* fandoms, it’s really nice to be part of this cuz the competition just ain’t that strong and chances for winning giveaways is really high hahah. In the end, won myself the JJ rolled cloth poster deco and I have to say, even my mum approves of it. *+1 to my fandom shrine*

JULY

MSP Fan Meet

Didn’t really follow the drama when it first came out because it gave me HSM vibes *with the cringe included* but once I started, I couldn’t stop. Really cute show and once I found out they were coming to Singapore, of course I had to get myself in there. Tried to get tickets for show 1 and it was a flop. Ticket sales were crazy and I attribute it to the fact that the organizers bad planning and *almost false hope giving*. 

After attending and hearing of so many BL fan meets in SG being M18 due to IMDA rules, it’ll be safe to assume that this will be no different. However, when the organizers were approached, they claim that they are in talks with IMDA and fans under 18 can still purchase the tickets. In any case if things go wrong, they can always get a refund. And since this is the case, of course the legally able to enter fans will have to fight with a bunch of kids who we didn’t have to before. This led to the first show being sold out almost immediately and scalpers marking up prices to a whole new level. Eventually they released a second show which was sold out as well, before finally announcing that they are unable to make the show PG and fans who were under 18 could either 1. Keep their tickets and come back in only for the fan benefits, or 2. Get a refund. Sometimes it really boggles my mind where these kids get their money from because there is really quite a handful of them who opted to keep the tickets just for the benefits and these are a few hundred dollars worth. Honestly, I don’t think I’d spend so much jus to have a hi-touch session and photo with my idols.

Sending Winny off at the airport
He's so baby
With my WinnySatang agenda partner in crime


Photos from both shows can be found here: Show 1 & Show 2

Qian Yi’s Album Cover Shoot

Another key event in July was being approached by a junior to help out with her EP cover photo shoot. It all started when she saw my photos and reconnected to ask what are my rates and me being me, of course I don’t charge. To be honest I think that shooting with a price really just stresses me out and I will not perform as well. 

Had a nice shoot on a rainy day at Dawson place before heading off for dinner at Holland Village. It was a very nice catch up session with her since the last time we met was probably at an Engin Club meeting at least 3-4 years ago.

*Do support her EP. Check out her song here: 以后不再联系*

The final pic that was picked
One of my favourite shots
This one a bit xiao emo but I love it too

AUGUST

LITA Fan Meet

Another fan meet this year and as you can tell, it’s for another Thai drama. We were almost giving up on this fan meet already since it was really long before they finally announced this fan meet. Besides the fan meet, this organizer even planned for a fan day, which was essentially targeted at fans from overseas since it included a night stay at a 4* hotel and a yacht trip out at sea with the boys. The whole experience cost almost $1k+ which is mad in my opinion. 

Fan meet was fun nonetheless. Got my hi touch with P’Peat and N’Fort. Happy to meet P’Wave again *for the n’th time* I think the most memorable part for me was when they had the surprise encore stage and I was there right by the side of the aisle and P’Peat noticed me with the shirt he designed. 

Another happiness from this fan meet was getting to meet my friend from BKK, P’Pai. We got to know each other back in Dec’22 when I was there for the AB Group party and had always been in contact ever since. Was so excited to meet her when she told me she was coming over and we had a short catch up. Hopefully I’ll be able to meet her again, this time in Thailand. 

P'Peat my love looking straight at the cam

It is also at this point when I realised I only prepared photos for IG and there isn't a complete Facebook album for this fanmeet, guess it's time I prepare that.

R&G Vouchers

Graduating in 2020 during the peak of the pandemic, NUS decided to give all of us 4 R&G vouchers each. These vouchers could be used to attend lessons which can be converted into certifications and expired in Mar’24. Since I spent my 2021 and 2022 doing my Masters and the first half of 2023 trying to settle work, it’s finally appropriate time for me to start using these vouchers before they expire. Had discussed this previously with my boss to see if there was a way for me to attend 6 days courses which required me to go on leave but he was not exactly supportive of it so decided to take on modular courses instead. Decided to take on 2 modules this semester which are Project Management and Thai 1. 

Choosing to take Thai is pretty much self-explanatory since I’m pretty much obsessed with Thais this year. Decided on Project management since I though it could be helpful for future career opportunities. 

TL;DR choosing to take classes during this period was really a god-sent. Even though there is the stress to perform in class and make sure I don’t fail my modules with 3 night classes a week, they were really an escape from the horrors of work and I can say that I was very happy during this period. 

The usual module review should be prepared soon *at least before the next semester begins*, so you can look forward to more about how and why these modules were helpful to me. 

Ciu Jyut Photo Shoot

2nd gig for this year. *2023 was really my year for photography*

Met this canto band at SDS earlier in the year and they approached me to ask if I could help them out with photos for their upcoming recording. Really an eye opening experience being in a recording studio and I almost went death from the drums, didn’t expect how loud it could be. Was an interesting shoot and getting to listen to their songs was amazing too. In the end we had a nice chat about music and following their passions. Everyone has their own day time jobs and doing music is pretty much a side gig. *just like how photography is to me* 

Didn’t want to charge for this shoot because I’m not exactly a professional and also  I still don’t think I’m good enough to be charging for my services but they were nice enough to pay for my transport and reimburse me for my time.

*Do support them if you are into Cantonese songs: Ciu Jyut IG *

SEPTEMBER

Badri’s Wedding

Following the ROM in March, Badri finally had his Indian temple wedding and wedding reception in September. Got to reemphasize how honored I am to be invited to all his special events and be there to join in the festivities. Really thankful that our COVID lunch buddies stayed so close even after we all kinda left NUS. 

Was super blessed to be part of the entire process, from Jan’s bangle ceremony to helping out on the actual temple wedding and of course the highlight of this experience, getting my own saree!! *thanks for sponsoring my first and only saree* I still remember how my friends used to want to throw me into a saree back in Sec school and now I have my own with an entire set of accessories *though I have no idea when will be the next time I will get a chance to, if any, wear it* This being my first Indian temple wedding, it was an eye opening experience. From attempting to tie my own saree and failing so miserably that the random Indian auntie had to do it for me, to watching my friend’s face freeze up on stage. The sheer amount of ceremonies they have to go through and before they can even eat was madness. Doubt they even got to eat a lot that day. 

Another key September event was Badri’s wedding reception! Somehow ended up at the reception table that day but all is well, it’s pretty fun and the food, I have to say was just sooooo good. Had an amazing night celebrating and eating and just catching up with friends seated at the same table. 

Me in my saree
Engin COVID Lunch buddies unite

OCTOBER

Jia Hao’s Wedding

Another wedding this year. I swear it’s really this age where everyone gets married and start off a new phase in their lives. *Makes me wonder when it will be my turn*

It was a nice dinner and amazing reunion with friends who haven’t met in a long while. 

A normal photo with the gang
The degen boys

Rosalyn Bay Beats

Almost didn’t believe it when I saw Rosalyn’s story on IG that they were coming for Bay Beats this year and when it was finally confirmed, I think all of us went crazy. One of the main things I love about stanning Indie bands is the amount of interactions you get from the band and their songs are way more chill as compared to pop bands *not that I don’t like pop but sometimes we need a change of environment* 

Managed to snag the tickets for their performance and all I can say was that they don’t disappoint. Although this wasn’t as intimate a sessions as compared to the earlier session at SDS, but it was still nice that we managed to talk to them and get our photos taken. Was also a nice catch up session with the rest of the KP fandom. Thankful KP introduced me to P’Ping and Rosalyn.  

With the gang and with the band

Family China Trip

One of the key highlights of October *and early November* has got to be our long awaited family trip. Yearly family trips were the norm for us before COVID, but we haven’t got a chance to fly together as a family in such a long while. I believe our last trip was in 2019. In addition to the 3 of us, this time, we were joined by my second aunt and uncle. It was such an impulsive decision to join in this trip since it was initially planned as an “elderly” trip,  but I can say it was the right decision.  

Don’t think I can write much here but it was really a fun trip albeit really tiring for me. With no tour leader with us, I was practically coordinating everything with the locals, but it also gave me the chance to capture many moments which I never imagined I could. I think this deserves a separate post on it’s own so let’s hope I find the time and energy to write out all these outdated updates. 

Family trip with my Aunt & Uncle
Family shot at the famous train station in a flat, ChongQing
In Avatar Land, Zhang Jia Jie
One of the untouched villages along the YangTze River

NOVEMBER

SJ D&E Concert

With no Super Show in Singapore this year, of course I had to attend D&E, especially since it was held at Star Vista *home ground advantage*. Bought the tickets wayyyy before the China trip, but concert happened almost immediately after the trip. Was quite panicky during the purchase and didn’t manage to get to the front rows. I remember being pretty upset that I was in row S *or was it T* so it was rather far from the stage and the only redeeming fact was that it’s an aisle seat near the door so I was praying all this while that they would appear beside me. Lucky for me it really happened during the encore. The pure excitement of having Dong Hae so close to me was crazy. Guess I was lucky to have gotten that seat and being able to be so close to him. Another amazing part of this concert was the fact that we had the goodbye session, and it was nice to be able to see the boys *uncles* for a little longer after so long. Stayed pretty late that night even though there was work and had to grab back home. Worth!

*Sneak trick taught by the Taxi uncle that picked me up that night. Book using the Grab app but set it to metered for taxi. That way, you won’t get the Grab surge and in the end my ride really cost less than the Grab surge price. This is really a super useful trick post-concert/clubbing since there’s always a surge price when everyone there is trying to get a cab/Grab home* 

Feels amazing to see them again after so long
Proof that DongHae is aging like fine wine
HyukJae why you don't look at me
More photos here: Facebook Album

Merv & Jie Ling’ ROM

Another key highlight of November was Merv & Jie Ling’s ROM! Finally, the couple is officially married and really blessed to have been there for their journey. It’s amazing to think how they met in Year 1 and all the things we did to get them together. Now, they are officially recognized as husband and wife and also getting their own house soon. Who knows when the little babies will be appearing. 

Side note, at least there weren’t any speeches to make me cry this time. Though it was awkwardly funny doing the photoshoot post-ROM. 

So cute this couple

DECEMBER

The Magical Mansuang in Singapore

YOLO is when you have an interview before fan meet and a final exam the next morning. Impulsively bought the tickets with a group of friends and of course my lucky friends have the luck to get us to like row >5. Was a super rushed day, running off after work to the interview for PhD application with Prof Huck and running to MediaCorp so I don’t miss sound check. *Well, I didn’t have to run in the end cause LiveNation’s queue system was really quite bad. Didn’t want to take to this post to complain about their improper queue management but seriously, we were all still in the queue waiting to collect our fan meet benefits when sound check was going to start in 15min. In the end they had to “chase” us in first, so we don’t miss our sound check and we came out to queue again after the sound check to collect the posters and photocards etc.* 

Besides the crazy rush for fan meet, was also glad my friends managed to host their fan café for the event super near the office so I was able to run off during lunch to collect the fan support items, help out a bit to set up and also to join in on the gossip sessions *hahahah this whole fan meet had so much drama I’m sure it’s enough to run 2 seasons on Netflix*

Best part of this fan meet is I got to complete my goal of getting at least 1 person to wish me luck *Apo did*, so I’m really happy and I’m going to attribute me getting A for project management to the good luck I got from him *truth is I actually spent the rest of my night mugging for the exams and really putting in effort haha*

P'Mile was super camera friendly that night
I was super stunned by P'Apo's moves 
Then there was Bas making me cry
And P'Tong, why are you so amazing
Oh, and Bible's special appearance since he was in for another event at Orchard earlier that day
More photos here: Facebook Album

COVID

After a good 3 years of being a COVID-virgin, I finally caught COVID from God knows where. Albeit a little excited that I’m finally getting it *caught something similar, which I believe was a milder version back in 2020 but tested negative*, I was pretty annoyed cause I had a bunch of experiments planned out and I was seeding cells on Monday while I felt like death. That feeling was horrid. Running purely on adrenaline, I was preparing everything for treatment on Tuesday and call me dedicated, but I actually came into the office on Tuesday with fever and all *and of course I had my mask on* so that I can finish my treatment on the CELLS *not me* before heading off to the polyclinic to check and get my medication. *Point to note that even at this point I still hadn’t done my swab because I wasn’t the most excited to skip work, especially not with so much on my plate that’s running and time sensitive*. Did the swab that night, lo and behold, I’m finally positive. The fever didn’t die down after 3 days even with medication, so I popped by the polyclinic again for stronger medication. Took almost a week before I was totally recovered, and it wasn’t like 100% also. Well, it was finally my turn to experience the pains of COVID and all I can say is that it’s horrid and nope I don’t want to get it again despite the 5 days of MC. 

Huang En’s Birthday Trip

This year we got a little ‘downgrade’ for the birthday trip since I didn’t have any spare leave *and time and cash* to go too far so we settled with a weekend trip to JB. Spending the weekend in JB was more boring than expected. Minus the fact that I was still a little unwell, the queue everywhere was annoyingly long due to the school holidays. Managed to snag a new sweater for the upcoming Japan trip and loads of snacks and food. I’m pretty sure I gained weight this trip from the sheer amount of food we ate. 

Digicam photo
Went to some random cafe
Super vibrant street art

Countdown 2024

Decided to head out for count down this year since Huang En wasn’t working but ended up giving up due to the crowd. We first went to Vivo City with the intention to watch the fireworks from Sentosa, but with the crowd piling up, we ended up giving up and heading back to watch the Boon Lay Heartlands fireworks which wasn’t too bad actually. Minus the intense crowding and smokiness *caused by smokers not fireworks* everything else was pretty nice. Also managed to snag a new fit for the dad to wear during CNY *sales are the best! *

Recapping on 2023 goals…

Looking back at 2023, I can only say that it’s been a crazy roller coaster ride. I guess I was right when I said there were more challenges coming haha *call me psychic Sam*. In terms of reaching my goals, it’s a little perplexing

1) Work-Life Balance

First half of the year, I guess it did happen. That was when things were less hectic and there wasn’t so much drama in the office. But with all the changes at work, people coming and going, things kind of went downhill and I was pretty much thrown off balance. The paper never came *postponed again but this is just how it is in science*, my workload is ever increasing, and I guess the final straw that really pushes me is the fact that after all the efforts put in, I feel under-appreciated. It’s a sad reality and I guess this is what happens when you choose this life. Sometimes I feel like it’s a choice as to how things could’ve been but it’s also a sign to move on. Things were on and off for the past year and it’s more or less the right time to move on to newer places and explore options. 

On the bright side, my aim to throw myself away from social media and idol culture has now become a respite from reality. It’s nice to have somewhere to just go and escape. Although I have to say that this is really a very expensive hobby/therapy. 

Also, another good thing that came out of this is me going back to NUS for R&G modules. Both project management and Thai really helped with the whole ‘escapism’ agenda, and I guess at least I got something out of these classes.

May I return to sanity in 2024 (*wishful thinking*)

2) Completion

Completion is really an issue. In 2023, I picked up new things again but at least I can say I cleared my photo edit backlog. Kinda gave up on writing event-based blog posts due to the lack of time. In terms of video edits, I guess I’m still working on them. I try to post every event and I make sure my event photo albums are updated in time. @SamChangPhotography’s Insta account is also timely updated so that’s a step forward. Very happy to have my photography portfolio website done and at least it got me somewhere in my idol-photog journey this year. 

As for the Thai, I kind of gave up on the textbook, but hey, I dedicated myself to the module (and scored my A), so I give this a check in the box. 

3) Photography

I guess we can consider this goal achieved. I spent wayyyy more time this year working on my photography, invested in 2 new lenses to expand my collection, and actually got my first paid gig. It’s really something to celebrate when someone actually appreciates your work. Also, really glad that I managed to get something out of this hobby, from the paid gig to actually being able to photograph my idols as a staff member and having unlimited FOH access is really a dream. Besides actually working on the photos, I’ve also had to chance to build a proper portfolio web page for my photography gig, so maybe I can actually sell myself a little more and work harder to get my media passes.

2024

In 2024, I’m really expecting a lot of changes to come, and with that comes excitement and more challenges. *IG had a template “your 11th song is your 2024 and guess what I got? RESTART – Kyuhyun So I guess 2024 is my year to restart everything*

In terms of career, I took the leap of faith to apply for a PhD *though I’m not exactly sure if I will get both the scholarship and the position in NUS*, also got a new job in NUHS which it’s entirely different from what I’m used to. *Sam is finally getting the opportunity to dress up for work and not be wearing sweatpants and street wear. Though I think I’d start missing this old dress code once I start on the OL wardrobe*

There’s also the house coming and most likely a wedding soon, it’s scary how things have changed so much and I’m glad to have this blog for me keep track of everything, even though I only upload once a year now.

Let’s set some goals for 2024 and see what I can achieve …

1) Work-Life Balance

This is still something that I will work towards. Be it finding something that sparks joy at work or striking that balance of no longer feeling guilty for going on leave. 2023 wasn’t the best year for me at work and I think the mental toll it took on me this year was even worse than in 2022. That being said, I think it’s really important for me to be able to find that balance before I start off on my own journey with the house and wedding coming. 

2) Peace

Inner peace is something I really lack this year and I think it’s really time for me to work on that in 2024. Considering the stress and pressure I’ve endured this year (for reasons we all know), I think it’s important I can find my way to peace and really just take a break from all the negativities in life. Sometimes I find it a little sad how things have turned out this year, but I also that it as a learning journey. So, in 2024, may we all find that peace we are looking for. 

3) Growth

A very generic word but growth is really something I want to find in 2024. Be it in terms of academics (i.e. me taking up Thai again), personality, or even just becoming a healthier and more organized person. I think 2024 will be a year to really restart life and maybe figure out what I truly want and am working towards. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,