//PandaWorld
This is me


Diary About Content

Highlights


Throwback Module Review



Finally....

Finally~

I seriously don't know if this is a relief or a wave of nostalgia.
It's the last day of the June hols and I'm all ready to get back to school and CHIONG my way all the way to Os.
It's been a great holiday and I really got a good break. Now it's time to work hard and study like a CRAZY MAD COW!
Anyway, the school had planned for a Night Study Session Zzzz for us !!!! It's gonna be like those Korean Drama where the kids actually go back to school in the night JUST TO STUDY IN THE AIR CON LIBRARY !!!!!!
It's gonna be like SO COOL!! I'm pretty excited for it if you can't already tell.

Today is also my last day in tuition. I don't really know what to say. Although I don't really enjoy tuition, neither do I enjoy Alex's occasional bad jokes and wasting of time, tuition is already like part of me. I started A Math tuition last year cuz I failed my first A Math test and it was somewhere in Feb-Mar. I've come so far with this weekly routine that I think I may miss it now that it's ended TT_TT
[Actually, I kinda regret not checking the guys out sooner, didn't notice there were a few eye-candies in there... Now I wun get to see ECs no more]

When school starts tomorrow, it'll be the Sec 4's last semester in Crescent. Can't believe that it's already coming to an end. I still remember when I first stepped into Crescent, I was quite scared with this All-Girls thing. I still remember the days when I ended up being Emo and missing the guys :P Though occasionally, I still miss fooling around and getting into trouble with guys, but I've found unexpected friends in Crescent that really light up my life there. The "office" is really a place where I found fun, joy and laughter in Crescent and it's really unexpected that I ended up there. Never thought I would find guys in a girls school, to be more exact, guys who actually ended up being my Gors Friends ... It's really great being there and it's sad to know that so many of them had already left or is going to leave even before we graduate. Now when I walk in, I don't see those old faces that used to scare me when I go there when I was Sec 1... [ Can't believe that I used to be so scared of that place, now we're just like buddies in there...]

Crescent have left with me so many wonderful memories ( though the road started off pretty tough and I do have some painful memories...) and I am going to create more perfect ones in the coming semester, though our major exams are coming up, we're still gonna have fun and study hard together as a class and with my buddies.

I promised some people that when I graduate, I would come back to visit in my JC uniform and I will keep that promise. Can't let those who have put in so much effort on me down right?

4C2, if you guys ever see this post, which I don't think anyone would...(If you actually do, leave me a shout out in the chat box) All the best guys! We will work hard and do our school proud. Like our class motto, THE SEA IS TOUGH BUT WE'LL STAY TOUGH, WE'LL MAKE IT THROUGH, GO 4C2!!!!!


"C2 on top of the world"

Cheers,
Sam

Labels: , , , , ,