//PandaWorld
This is me


Diary About Content

Highlights


Throwback Module Review



Looking out into space

Haven't updated my Europe trip stuff but here's another post about HC.

It's the end of T1W8 and I guess from next week onwards, everyone will be super busy cause of all the tests and academic stuff. 

Had a little meet up with my OG (only 4 of turned up 😭) just now for the star gazing event held by the astronomy club. I wouldn't say I'm very bonded with the OG but at least it's not as awkward as before. I guess I'm still kinda anti-social with them. ( I still don't really know much about them in the legal and legit way hehehe) 

We lied on the field looking up at the stars in the sky and were like talking a lot. ( being the turtle I just lied there thinking bout stuff. The whole star gazing thing really made me think back about those days when we had in Crescent and emo la. Nearly cried cause I kinda miss some people but I controlled ) just lying there listening about stuff is quite entertaining at times actually, like you don't get involved and hear everything ( silent stalker hehe ) 

Sitting on the bus with nothing to do, it gets me thinking. Could I have been closer to them if i didn't miss the ice breakers for the KI session? I guess the past can't be changed and I'll just be who I am, silent loner... 

No matter how much my class feels like 4C2, they can never be the same. 4C2 is like really somewhere where I can really be myself and not feel judged. People who really know me will know that for once I'm not that quiet and loner. I just can't seem to bring it outta me here in HC ( not to my class, not even my OG ) 

Now to end off this emo post with a good news, I RECEIVED THE INVITE FROM CRESCENT FOR SPEECH DAY!!!!!!!! Awesome! I really want to go back and meet with all my awesome teachers who helped me through my secondary school life and all the people who could take my awfully weird stunts. 

For now I'll end, I guess more emo stuff will be coming on soon since I'm on my EMO SPREE ( I was really hoping that I wouldn't revert back to my super emo self in sec 1 but it seems like it's coming back to me again. I can't help it but feel so left out and alone at times... ) 

Cheers, 
Sam 

Labels: , , ,