//PandaWorld
This is me


Diary About Content

Highlights


Throwback Module Review



Little Rants About Life

This post will a bit annoying for some you out there but I still think that I should talk about this here.


Well, for those of you who know me, I'm in 2 CCAs, namely Photographic Society and Badminton. For badminton, I'm supposedly in the "school team" but it doesn't seem to be that way for me. I guess it pays to be the only JAE kid (more like the only person who was not from NYBadminton)I wouldn't say that I'm all that good but I'm not that bad either. As compared to them, I know I'm nothing but I find that you don't have to look down on people just because they don't have the skills that you do. Being in badminton, I've made some pretty good friends, but I've also been able to see through some people and realise how hypocritical they are. I guess when you are all the way up there (or so you think) you will have this kind of attitude.


I normally don't like to talk about this kind of things on social media, but this has really got me quite mad. Listening to the way they refer to Badminton Recreational Club members and literally looking down on them is something that I'm really against.


I guess you can't expect everyone to be nice and patient. I still remember back in the days in CrezBadminton when we actually spent time and effort teaching our juniors and making sure everyone on the team is treated as part of the team. I really hate listening to them refer to others as if they are worth less then what they are worth.


Haish, this is the life of us in such an elitist environment.

-------------------------------------------END-------------------------------------------

Labels: , , ,