//PandaWorld
This is me


Diary About Content

Highlights


Throwback Module Review



WOOPLA

Hello On-line world!

I doubt anyone still reads this blog, but I'm gonna do this random update for old time's and memory sake. It's been a super duper long while since I updated (kinda neglected this blog since I'm on other social platforms now)
So for an update of my life....
It's already December and the year is coming to an end. Can't believe that time pasts by so so freaking fast. At around this time last year I was still freaking out about Os and now it's all over (it's been over for a while now)
I've been slacking to the max and going out almost everyday since Os ended.
So here's the highlights of what'd happened and what to look out for for the rest of the holidays (not much left but who cares...)

1. Prom night
2. Shopping and Craziness
3. Photo shoot outings 
4. Korean class (finally I've started!!)
5. VACATION (EUROPE!!!!!!!)

That's about it.
Results are coming out in mid-Jan so hope for the best and if all goes well, I'll be going to JC and I'm so looking forward to that.
(Being in an all girls school for the past 4 years, it's normal to be missing hanging out with guys. Though I have guy friends but it's not the same hanging with older guys kay)
So shall update soon (hopefully)

Chao,
Sam
 

Labels: , , , , , ,