//PandaWorld
This is me


Diary About Content

Highlights


Throwback Module Review



2014: A new beginning

It's finally 2014 !
Time really flies and before we know it, a new year had just begun.
I know I still haven't posted about my Europe trip ( hehe have been really lazy since the day I came back. I'm still jet-lagging really badly) but I promise that I'll get them up by tomorrow.

For now, I would just like to share this awesome video by one of my friends. ( Do subscribe to her channel and like her videos. She's really cool & fashionable, unlike me )



After watching the video, I really have to say, sometimes I wish I was a tad more like her. She was born 1 day earlier than me and she is so much more mature and fashionable than me. This video is really inspirational and got me thinking, what do I really want to achieve this year?

I haven't really set new year resolutions in a very long while ( The last time I did that, it was in Sec 1 if I'm not wrong. That was like 4-5 years ago already) but after watching her video, I'm really inspired to set goals for myself and really work towards them.

Since 2014 is a new year, I'm going to set off on a new journey. Next week, I'm going to get back my O level results and I need to make the crucial decision of choosing the right path. I feel like it's really important now that I set goals for myself and find a way to constantly remind myself that I have to work towards them.

For now, I'll just post up some of my New Year resolutions:

1. To make more friends
This year I'm going to carry on my studies in a JC (hopefully....) and I think it's going to be a new challenge for me once more. I still remember what happened in Sec 1 when I first get into a new school. I really hope it doesn't happen again. So this time, I'm going to be more receptive and take things less seriously when it comes to new friends. It's no point getting into fights and making enemies when you can make friends right? Thus, I shall try my best to be more approachable and make more friends (Y)

2. To work on LIM0NCELLO
For those of you who don't really know, I'm part of this "band" with 2 of my friends. Our little musical group haven't been able to produce any music since our formation since we've always been so busy with our individual work and life, so I hope that we can really find some time to get our band up and going. Also, I'll take the chance to work on my musical skills. (I'm suppose to be the "Guitarist/Song Writer" of the band, but I haven't been able to write a song out and my guitar skills are seriously not up to standard since I don't go for classes haha)

3. EXERCISE
It's been ages since I last exercised and I'm really gaining a lot of weight sitting here behind the screen. I was from badminton but ever since training stopped last March, I haven't really properly exercised. Hopefully, my future school will have a compulsory physical activity thingy like Crescent's FITT run or I'll have to pick up sports as my CCA again ( I don't really like the 2nd option because sports really tires a person out especially the physical training sessions. J1 will be tough to handle and JCs focus a lot on CCAs so I don't want my studies to be affected by my CCA)

4. Just be HAPPY
Life is such. I realised that throughout my 4 years in Crescent, I really face a lot of troubles and many of these are just self-generated. So this year, I hope to be more open minded and happy. Take things as they come and don't complain so much

Hopefully this year will be an awesome year and don't forget to subscribe to Leona [Click here to link to her channel] and if you want to, you can check out my YouTube channel, please subscribe and like.

Thank you

Labels: , , , , , ,