//PandaWorld
This is me


Diary About Content

Highlights


Throwback Module Review



Before take-off

Hello World!
This is gonna be a short post...

Didn't really have much time to update for the past few weeks cause of all the OCIP stuff. (Shall rant about the t-shirt printing when I get back...)

It's the start of the June holidays and boy am I gonna be busy. With so may projects and school work due on the first day of school, I don't think I can even get a proper rest this hols. 

June holiday plans:
Wk 1 - OCIP Nepal (yes Imma be climbing mountains jkjk just a little hiking with a 30kilo bag and cameras. All those lifting is gonna pay off haha. gonna spam photos when I get back)
Wk 2 - (After I get back alive...) Econs ILP
Wk 3 - PW WR stuff (damn I hate this subject but I love my group *huggggggs*)
Wk 4 - HARDCORE MUGGGGGGGINGGGGGGG for Blocks 

P.S. I seriously think that they don't intend to give us a proper break. Like there's so much to do, so little time. 

Now for a little bit bout life. 
Glad that Term 2 is finally over. It's been stressful and tiring but fun nonetheless it was fun. A lot of things happened in the last 10 weeks and I have to say that not everything was fun. I've had my share of failure (actually A LOT of failure) not only in academics but also in character. I guess life in JC is not what I had expected it to be. Having all these troublesome people and annoying situations really pushes me to my maximum point but it's through these times where I get to see who are my true friends who will stand by me no matter what. 

Taking off tomorrow and I REALLY EXCITEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! 
Gonna take this time away from civilisation and the Internet to do a little bit of reflecting and clear my mind. Term 3 will be a new start and I'll come back stronger than ever.

[Shall leave the spamming for after I get back :))))))]

Annyeong ^^
sam 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,