//PandaWorld
This is me


Diary About Content

Highlights


Throwback Module Review



Too many things are coming to an end

It's been ages since I last updated this blog (oops), was really bust with lots of school work and extra stuff. So here's a little  okay, maybe not so little update on my life so far. 

It's June holidays now and it's really a muggathon (mugging-marathon lol) Well, in JC, there is no such thing as holiday, especially not when A Levels in like in 5 months (or less). Life has been really tough these past few months, loads of commitments, school work and shit to handle, but everything's fine now.
 

Starting off, shall talk a bit about my badminton journey. For those of you who don't already know, surprisingly, I'm still playing badminton and even more surprisingly, I'm still in the school team. Won't talk too much about my history with the team,just wanna thank them for keeping me in the team after what happened (I'll just say that I'm not the best team mate they can ask for... )

This year a special year for HCBT, like really special. Not only did we manage to achieve our aims of getting into Top 4(aka bridge announcement) but we created history by getting into finals \O/ Woopla! Really happy and proud to be part of this team! This is only a big first for me. For the first time coach actually allowed me to play in comps (Which was really really unexpected!) Playing on the first day of our comps, I was totally not prepared and my partner? Never played with her before haha. But everything turned out well yay! (glad that we won, didn't want to be burden sia)

Just wanna say a big thank you to Mr. Kwek, for giving me this opportunity to participate and being part of this team, Coach, for guiding me all this while and to my fellow team mates for playing with me though I seldom turn up for training. It's been a wonderful year with everyone and I wish our juniors the best of luck for next year. 
With my dear banana who turned up for finals (though I didn't play haha)

Meet my doubles partner, Kai Wen!

With Coach Yeo & Mr. Kwek, the best people I could ever ask for in my sporting life

Pretty stuff & the shinny medal ♥

Presenting to you the Hwa Chong Badminton Team

In other news, we've more or less stepped down from photog. Pretty sad actually. Words really can't describe my attachment to HCPS, it's like my second home. Made really awesome friends there, and really got to know people better throughout the year. It's been awesome working with everyone. Shout out to the ExCo for always allowing me and Mel to tag along for random stuff (we're like the sub-exco sia). Orientation this year was really fun too, got to know many juniors and really glad that we have a nice ExCo this year (hint hint... Remember to invite us back kays) Anyways, we're just waiting for the proper farewell and we're off...
#TBT Risking our lives for awesome War Games photos


CCA life hasn't been easy in Hwa Chong. And I really have to say this, choosing to be in 2 is a really crazy decision, but I no longer regret it. 

Learned valuable lessons, forged stronger friendships. 


Labels: , , , , , , ,