//PandaWorld
This is me


Diary About Content

Highlights


Throwback Module Review



EnginCamp 2k16!!!!!!! So MARVELIous

Hello World! I'm finally back after soooo long. I guess it's been ages since I last updated this blog cuz I've been pretty busy with playing DOTA and working on Bakestaters (it's a new online baking ingredient service thing that I'm helping out with. You can check us out Bakestarters Website and follow us on instagram @Bakestarters ) Anyways, enough of talking bout work...

Wheeeeeee! Just came back from EnginCamp and have to say that it was the best 4 days of my life hahhaha (maybe there gonna be more of such days in Uni life cuz I'm really looking forward to BME camp which is like next week GG shag liao) Now for a quick summary of the past 4 days of fun, sun and craziness.



Day 0:

Super excited for camp plus failed my driving test :(((((
Spent quite a bit of time doing loads of last minute packing and shit. They tell us to bring so much clothes (which we didn't even use) and all the random stuff.

Day 1:

Went a bit too early and ended up waiting with Mel at the foyer there for Qian and Liying. Made a few new friends at the door, namely Tate (who is my OG mate) and Elizabeth (Liying's OG mate). quite interesting actually, how we already made friends at the first moment of camp haha. Day one was pretty mild with like ice breaker games and day games. I guess it was like really normal OG games and stuff but it was pretty fun. It's actually quite funny how when I entered camp, almost all the seniors knew about me and my craziness (bcuz ppl decided to be fake freshies and lured the "highness" out of me and it turned out to be I'm the only freshie talking on the chat and my dear Darius FOOOOOOO went to tell the other OGLs about it and boom there goes my reputation. Well, I guess it's a good thing also, gonna make it easier for me to join all those shit that you need popularity for) Moving on, we played night games as well. Compared to day games, I swear the night games were more tiring cuz they needed me to think (like seriously, Rabak girl cannot think de leh)

Another thing about first night was boom Alcohol hahahahah. DAMNNNNNN it was good ahhaha. Illegal but everyone was doing it and most of the OGL already came prepared with like bags of booze haha. Super fun to drink and really let lose. While everyone slept on the first night, I didn't and ended up going to the basketball court with mel to run and sing all the way to till the sun rose.

Nights out with Mel
Day 2:
Wet games!!! Though I really didn't get wet lol. Had this CIP shit in the morning which I really think was a bit no use ah. We were all so tired and sleepy (everyone only slept for like 2 hours minus me ofc) den I guess it was pretty useless cuz we were all like sleeping during the talks and stuff. After lunch we went for wet games. It was raining but who cares, it's wet games haha. We played a bit here and there and I can't really remember much of the games lol (Guess I was really tired haha).

That night, we played escape room and prepared for the finale night performance which took really long. Was put into the cheer group and I have to say , we really had a tough time. Being the last group in the performance wasn't easy. Any changes in the first 2 scenes would mean that we had to change our stuff again. After that, it was pretty late already and I crashed at 3+. Sadly, the sleep couldn't last long cuz I was awaken by the scary snoring of MX hahaha (His snores are freaking ass scary) So 2 hours sleep and off to beach day!


Day 3:

BEACH DAY!!!!!!!!
BEACH DAYYYYYYY!!!!! The day when I chaoda and burn my feet. Stupidity told me not to wear slippers in the sand and I greatly regret it as my feet burn in the sand. It was awesome and WE WON ALL THE BEACH GAMESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO #Nice1La. Don't really know what to say about beach games but all I can remember is the going into the sea and dunking people and like really having loads of fun. After that was SP revelation, which I think for me was the most horrible part of the camp. Being attached and all, I chose the guy who was also attached as my SP and all I can say about the whole SP night thingo is that I really didn't enjoy it. Period. If I could, I wouldn't choose him, at all. And this doesn't make things better that he is also BME. But yeah, he really isn't someone whom I can like move myself towards.
With our SPs ...
I look horrible 
Guys looking good and ready for a date

When we went back, we practiced for performance again and it ended pretty late. Who cares! Since it was the last night, we drank again. (the whole drinking thing was super impromptu cuz it was not suppose to happen haha. Anyways they had a really getting the drinks after 2230 but woohoo we got it and drank the night away. Though I left the grp with Mel again at around 4+ and when I came back, everyone KO already haha. Chose not to sleep and went to explore school alone since Mel went out with CB for breakfast. Didn't wan to join them cuz I'm pretty sure if I had left school, my dear OGLs would have murdered me)


Acting swEG

Day 4:

N HOUSE SUA
Pretty boring day actually. Played laser tag which like lasted for 10 minutes. Then it was a full day of nothing to do, and sponsorship talks. Ran away to settle some stuff half way through the talks so woopla, that was my only excitement for the day. After all the boring shit, we moved to UTown for Finale night and much love for the OGLs who got us BOOZE again ♥ Writing all these things down really can't do justice to all the effort put in by the OGLs and all the fun I had. Though I doubt any of them will see this post, shall write something for them (the things in the card were like super super short haha)♥





Captain Namerica!


One of the few pictures we took together :')

Swegging it all out in a lupsup manner

Firstly to House head Darius, Thanks for being awesome though you don't really know what's going on most of the time cuz you're all always away. Really appreciate the fact that you chose such awesome OGLs for us and making camp fun.


To Michelle, the most lupsup person I've ever met. Thanks for making us laugh with all your lupsupness and all your crazy sexual cheers.


To Hong Yan, the teddy bear mama. Thanks for looking after us and even taking the effort to look after the welfare of other freshies who are not under your care. You were really fun to talk to and target for murder.


To Theodore, thanks for being crazy with us and entertaining my murder threats. Fun guy no. 1!


To Oppa, yes I'm finally calling you that. Thanks for being the juke box and for looking after us so much. Though I'm still really confused by your identity, you're da best.


To POO, my dear fake freshie who got me so screwed. It not for you I wouldn't have had so much fun this camp letting loose and being a slut haha, so really thanks.


To Jolen, fellow Crescentian, really nice to have met you and had a lot of fun singing random birthday songs for you haha. Hope to see you around.


To MX, the snoring bear. Scary snoring but nice guy. Thanks for always looking out for us and really like putting up with our madness.


To Ching Yee, nice mama. Thanks for being attacked by my powder of love during SP and for not hating me haha. Love you loads To Ozy, the crazy overly hyped fake freshie. Thanks for being fun and always blur. You da bomb!


To Des, the ah beng. Thanks for being nice and dying from my hit (though I'm pretty sure it didn't hurt that much). You are too sexy for your own good haha.


Last but not least, thanks to my OG mates in N1. You guys and gurls made this camp super awesome, couldn't have had so much fun without anyone of you people. Thanks for the memories and hope to see you around school.


Writing all this is gonna make me cry already. Having really bad withdrawal syndrome from the fun, laughter and booze. Love everyone a lot and wish everyone all the best! 


Now for this week's question,




For one last time, N HOUSE SUA! NICE ONE LA!

Sam

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,