//PandaWorld
This is me


Diary About Content

Highlights


Throwback Module Review



Throwback 2019

And so, time flew right by....
Didn't find the time to write a 2017 or a 2018 throwback post and soon it's the end of 2019 already. 

These 3 years have been pretty tough to go by to be really honest. Can't really remember what happened in 2017. Let's see what we did in 2017. Year 1 Sem 2, mostly studying, doing EnginClub stuff and preparing for a crazy summer. Summer really was crazy, did a lot of camp related stuff (From BME camp, ECE Camp, RAG camp and finally RAG), a lot of stupid things, nearly lost a close friend... Then came Year 2 Sem 1. Managed to really do horribly in the semester and then it's the end of 2017.  


A lot happened in 2018 and 2019 just went by in a flash and all I did was pretty much clearing school related things. 

2018 was a pretty eventful year. 21st birthday, lost my Ah Ma soon after, then came a year of rushing around hospitals and finally losing Ah Gong in December. Honestly, I don't really remember what happened in 2018 besides all these events. I spent too much time dealing with all the emotional ups and downs throughout the year that I pretty much didn't touch social media, let alone this blog. All I can say is 2018 was pretty horrible despite it supposedly being the "best" year of my life turned out to be a disaster so for 2019 I was really hoping for the best. 

Now for the real 2019 throwback. 2019 was pretty eventful as well, had many new experiences and did many new things. So let's go on this throwback journey before I forget what happened and push this to a later date due to procrastination. 

BIGO
After the whole 2018 saga, I somehow ventured into streaming and became an official broadcaster with BIGO. Made many new friends and got many chances to share my music and photos. It was fun while it lasted. Throughout the year, there were ups and downs. People came and I eventually left the place where I started off at due to some unhappiness with management. But 2020 seems to be interesting as I step up a bit in helping to set up a new family and look more into the management side.  

BME Thailand Trip
Started off the year with a school trip to Thailand with the BME crew. One of my first and only trips with people whom I'm not that close to and I have to say, it was the bomb! Never had so much fun in so long, nightly drinks and random HTHT sessions. It was fun guys. Don't want to write too much here, the pictures will speak for themselves.

Birthday Boy with his scorpion

Ok, maybe I did way too much shopping


R&R Days with the Camera

Bring me back to this scene please


Amazing sunset


Internship at Prestige
First cool thing that happened this year and pretty much for the most of the year would be my internship. Been to a few interviews, had a few good offers, but I still let myself end up in this weird ass company. Can't really say that it was a horrible place, all I can say is that it's a pretty weird time there. From finding out that the company was closing down the day we stepped in, to culling animals like there is no tomorrow, it was not the internship I had expected, but it was an experience indeed. How many people out there can say that they've handled monkeys, pigs and a shit ton of cockroaches in the same place. Learnt a lot from the people I met there, and although the company is no longer there, I can say that memories will always be.
With the intern gang

My one and only, best boy

Assisting in a surgery #achievementunlocked


Who's the real pig here?

Last photo with my 3 boys
Very sure that they're in a happier piggy heaven now

Start of Year 4
Started my final year in uni. Really can't believe that time flew by so quickly. It seemed just like yesterday when I just decided to go for EnginCamp and how they scammed me into joining RAG and EnginClub. Soon, I'll be leaving school and entering the workforce (hopefully, if I can find a job that is) and it's really interesting how things have changed over the years. Our bridging buddies group grew bigger, people got attached *cough cough*, nearly lost my second upper honors and many many more. No regrets for all the commitments I got myself into and really made a lot of friends over the years. 

Glad to say that I'm back in the game and serving in the Faculty. Looking forward to an interesting year 4 and the start of my hopefully final semester.

Start of the semester

Recreating the photo that EnginClub and everyone else keeps using for publicity

Sending off Wilson 
Sending Jerome off too on the same day, looking forward to the day you come back~

Lim0ncello finally did something


ONE:E-sports
One of the most recent things that happened this 2019 is also one of the best ways to end the decade. They finally brought a DOTA2 tournament to Singapore and it's a crazy opportunity for me to be part of this. Let's throw some pics here again.
One of the rare times I appear in event photos

The winning shot of Vici Gaming


2020...
2020 will definitely bring many new challenges with the end of uni life and starting to be a working adult. BIGO will be fun, more photographing opportunities and let's see where this year brings for me. Not really expecting much but here's some goals for 2020...

1) Let's get fit
Have been working to get fit in 2019 and it's been working surprisingly. Especially with the daily work out this December, let's work towards losing more fats and gaining back dem muscles so that we can pack a punch

2) Music, more music
This is probably the last chance for Lim0ncello to do something so since we have already made some progress already, let's keep this up and hopefully we can get some production out. EP coming out soon~!

3) ONE photos
Hopefully I can be part of more ONE events be it MMA or the upcoming DOTA2 major in June. Gotta up my skills too. 

4) Stay happy and cherish those around me
As we approach graduation, I hope we can take a look at that around us who were always with us throughout these 4 years and stay in touch with them. Let's stay friends forever (omg this is so cringy to say at this time and age, but there's no other way I can express this) 

Now that this is done and 2020 is here~ Happy 2020 everyone! 
Let 2020 bring us more joy and fun, and hopefully more updates~!

Cheers, 
Sam

Labels: , , , , ,